Sena, Taion, and the others aren't here. Just him... We woke up in separate buildings, and I'm sure we were cloven apart on purpose. No one else is Marked that I've seen; it's obvious to anyone with eyes that we came together. So I suppose there's no reason in hiding it from anyone, either... what does it matter if he and I already know each other? We're all in the same situation.
I met a man who said he's from the City, but it isn't the one we're looking for. Can the world truly be so big? Just how much lingers out there beyond the fog of our own perceptions, unknowable in a single lifetime?
⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
There are two people here who came before us:
The Sheriff - Makima The Alderman - Adela
They say that freedom for us comes with the price of death. The thought of being forced into killing again...I can't stand it. Is this the inevitable nature of life: that some lives must always be lost in order for others to thrive?
[Beneath this entry Mio has written a list of terms encountered today that are unfamiliar to her: Astera fruit, etc.]
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
Today we received fliers for a town festival. They look worn...I suppose that gives some merit to there really being people here long before us. This kind of life repeating over and over again and again... is that what life is everywhere?
Anyway, my first festival. We're supposed to personalize our living space. I think...if I could, I'd like to put something in my house that reminds me of the sunrise. I like the thought of looking up each day to another dawn.
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇ ◇
I've no idea what to make of Sampo. If they really talked so much about these things, then I wonder what that means for what I'm feeling.
If there are things I regret not doing before my time runs out, but doing them would only hurt others more...
Those are the regrets I'll have to live with.
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇
"What is that girl's problem?" That's what I thought when I first spoke with Erika. It's been a few days, and...I still don't know. She keeps calling herself a detective, a pawn. Perhaps that's why...I feel some sort of kinship with her, even if I want to trip her into the mud sometimes. especially after she woke me up like that.
She called us all together. I think she's used to being a leader? But all the information is so blurry when it comes to what we've learned about this place. It seems the others have gotten just about as far as Vayne and I did in the mines. The answers, like these spaces of time, are so blurry.
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇
I understand what a movie's supposed to be about as well as the first day I was here.
Hopefully Kurapika will be able to explain a little better after we've watched this one. It's about farming, which is a real thing, but a story that never happened. I'd like to come back later to write down how it made me feel, so I might be able to commit it to memory.
Week 1
Sena, Taion, and the others aren't here. Just him... We woke up in separate buildings, and I'm sure we were cloven apart on purpose. No one else is Marked that I've seen; it's obvious to anyone with eyes that we came together. So I suppose there's no reason in hiding it from anyone, either... what does it matter if he and I already know each other? We're all in the same situation.
I met a man who said he's from the City, but it isn't the one we're looking for. Can the world truly be so big? Just how much lingers out there beyond the fog of our own perceptions, unknowable in a single lifetime?
⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
There are two people here who came before us:
The Sheriff - Makima
The Alderman - Adela
They say that freedom for us comes with the price of death. The thought of being forced into killing again...I can't stand it. Is this the inevitable nature of life: that some lives must always be lost in order for others to thrive?
[Beneath this entry Mio has written a list of terms encountered today that are unfamiliar to her: Astera fruit, etc.]
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇
Today we received fliers for a town festival. They look worn...I suppose that gives some merit to there really being people here long before us. This kind of life repeating over and over again and again... is that what life is everywhere?
Anyway, my first festival. We're supposed to personalize our living space. I think...if I could, I'd like to put something in my house that reminds me of the sunrise. I like the thought of looking up each day to another dawn.
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇ ◇
I've no idea what to make of Sampo. If they really talked so much about these things, then I wonder what that means for what I'm feeling.
If there are things I regret not doing before my time runs out, but doing them would only hurt others more...
Those are the regrets I'll have to live with.
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇ ◇
"What is that girl's problem?" That's what I thought when I first spoke with Erika. It's been a few days, and...I still don't know. She keeps calling herself a detective, a pawn. Perhaps that's why...I feel some sort of kinship with her, even if I want to trip her into the mud sometimes. especially after she woke me up like that.
She called us all together. I think she's used to being a leader? But all the information is so blurry when it comes to what we've learned about this place. It seems the others have gotten just about as far as Vayne and I did in the mines. The answers, like these spaces of time, are so blurry.
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ◇
I understand what a movie's supposed to be about as well as the first day I was here.
Hopefully Kurapika will be able to explain a little better after we've watched this one. It's about farming, which is a real thing, but a story that never happened. I'd like to come back later to write down how it made me feel, so I might be able to commit it to memory.
Week 2
⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖